Water-based PU leather, also known as vegan or faux leather, is a popular alternative to traditional leather. It is made from a synthetic material that is easier to maintain and is generally more affordable. Here are some tips on how to maintain water-based PU leather:
Clean spills immediately: When you spill something on your water-based PU leather, it is important to clean it up immediately. Use a clean cloth or sponge to soak up the liquid. Avoid rubbing the spill as it can push the liquid deeper into the fabric.
Wipe with a damp cloth: For general cleaning, use a damp cloth to wipe down your water-based PU leather. Make sure the cloth is not too wet as excess water can damage the material. Use a mild soap if necessary.
Avoid harsh chemicals: Avoid using harsh chemicals, such as bleach, on your water-based PU leather. These chemicals can damage the material and cause discoloration.
Avoid direct sunlight: Water-based PU leather can fade and crack if exposed to direct sunlight for extended periods. Try to keep your water-based PU leather items away from direct sunlight.
Use a protective spray: You can use a protective spray designed for water-based PU leather to help protect it from stains and water damage.
Store properly: When not in use, store your water-based PU leather items in a cool, dry place. Avoid storing them in areas with high humidity or heat.
By following these tips, you can help maintain the appearance and longevity of your water-based PU leather items.
1. 100% artificial leather on the face feels soft and fits the skin.
2. The texture is the softest, resistant to folding, and has a certain degree of moisture absorption.
3. Close to the leather effect, simulation.
4. Environmental protection, 100% recycled polyester fabric at the bottom.
5. The color fastness is higher than or equal to level 4.
6. Long-term stable export of global products.