For ordinary consumers, a satisfactory leather product must have superior raw materials and meticulous craftsmanship. Most of us only know genuine leather, PVC leather, and PU leather
. However, the three traditional materials are different.
1. Leather: The leather is made from the raw hides of cattle, sheep, pigs, horses, and other animals. It has the advantage of flexibility and ventilation. Due to the scarcity of genuine leather, leather goods are often expensive and require careful maintenance.
2. PVC leather: The appearance and feel of PVC leather are similar to those of genuine leather, but its aging resistance and wear resistance are much lower than those of genuine leather. It is synthetic leather made from a lot of chemical raw materials and plastics.
3. PU leather: PU leather is made of PU resin and non-woven fabrics. PU leather is superior to PVC leather in terms of the manufacturing process, ductility, and service life. Since the 1960s, it has been widely used in clothing, shoes, and furniture.
In view of the advantages and disadvantages of these three materials, the market needs a material that is more suitable for environmental protection and has better performance. Water-based PU not only covers the advantages of the above three but also is more environmentally friendly and easy to maintain.
Color TC bottom water-based artificial leather
1. 100% artificial leather on the face feels soft and fits the skin.
2. The texture is the softest, resistant to folding, and has a certain degree of moisture absorption.
3. Close to the leather effect, simulation.
4. Environmental protection, 100% recycled polyester fabric at the bottom.
5. The color fastness is higher than or equal to level 4.
6. Long-term stable export of global products.